No announcement yet.
X

What frames work for '01 Katana 600?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That could work , perhaps? Don't know how that would work to title it here in the US.
    "When people look like ants, pull. When ants looks like people, pray!"
    Suzuki Katana Templates, Manuals, Tutorials| Read This Before Buying or Trading| My Parts Wanted Thread for my '01 Katana 600

Comment

I have an 88 600 frame and title for sale. If you want to research the logistics of registering in the US.

The frame may already be sold though. Another (local) KR member is coming by on monday to check it out.

cheers

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

2003 Kat 600

Hello everyone, Im new and had the same question.

I have a simular issue. I have an 03 kat with a bad frame. I been searching online and found an 93, will all my stuff fit this frame?? Or should keep looking?

Thanks
        2001 Kawasaki zx1100

2000 Kat 750, in 600 Yellow. (GONE but not forgotten)

Bike pics link: http://s422.photobucket.com/albums/pp310/smitty600/

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter
          I think the forks are an upgrade as long as they are rebuilt right. I think the swing arm is too different to bolt in but if you have the means it too is an upgrade. If the rear rim is wider it will allow a wider tire and still bolt in, this also make the front and rear rims match.
          One thing about the 93 frame I forgot about is the rear brake link. The pre 98 has the link and caliper above the swing arm, the 98+ is below. Sorry I forgot about that (but hey I'm a pre 98 guy some of the 98+ goons should have piped up!) This might not be a rear problem.
          You might could adapt the GSXR parts or it could be as easy as flipping the caliper around to the top.
          (no rear difference in performance as long as it is done right). I might be able to offer more help if I look up the pictures of all the bikes but I haven't had that luxury yet.
          Well.. this is months old, but I bet you could probably just use the same caliper and mounting arm...
          -Steve

sigpic
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
          Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Working...
          X