X

Frame Sliders??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frame Sliders??

Hi all. Does anybody know anything about Frame Sliders. I hear they help protect the plastics on the bike when you lay the bike down. If so where can I get them for my 99 Katana 600 and do you have to do any serious modifications to install them. Please help!!!!
    Live each day like it's you last.

PM Braunstein. He makes them. His require no drilling.
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

Frame Sliders??

How do I find this guy on line. What is the web site.
      Live each day like it's you last.

Comment

Just go to the members section and look for his name or e-mail then send him a PM message. He is backed up but should get back with you.
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

Comment

I have a set that I will sell that I got from Braunstein.

Comment

2007 GSX-R600

Comment

I just drilled my frame and got ones for a 2004 CBR1000RR and they work great. Saved my paint job a couple times from dropping it.
              ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

``·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´

Comment

Man I can't wait for mine to get here!

Comment

Working...
                X