1989 katana 600 fairings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1989 katana 600 fairings

I need help finding fairings for a 1989 fairings please help

Did you buy that bike off ebay?I seen it on there, o and a place to get your fairing is either ebay, sometimes on here people sell them and a new set of maeir's can be found at jc whitney. ebay has some good prices you just have to look around and your kat 600 plastics are all the same from 88-96. ohh yea search for what you look for to it can help alot of people have some cool s%$t in old posts.
    HILLBILLY DELUXE!!.........SLICK PICK UP TRUCKS.....LIVIN IT UP IN A SMALL TOWN....yep thats me

Comment

Get the best deals on Stores HUB when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices.

Here this is a good ebay store, make shure you try to best offer the guy
      HILLBILLY DELUXE!!.........SLICK PICK UP TRUCKS.....LIVIN IT UP IN A SMALL TOWN....yep thats me

Comment

Re: 1989 katana 600 fairings

Originally posted by gratzfb
        I need help finding fairings for a 1989 fairings please help
        1 tail.com you can get both left and right uppers for $289.50 out the door

Comment

I think that maier could be even cheaper
          1991 GSX600F
          1977 KZ750B
          1980 CB900C

Comment

Originally posted by pistolpete
            I think that maier could be even cheaper
            Only thing about Maier is you have to drill the holes in the fairings.

there's airtech...still have to drill your own holes http://www.airtech-streamlining.com/...6001988-97.htm

Long Live the D

Comment

hey i just wrecked my bike last monday i had to order a right side fairing my is a 1993 katana it was 155.oo for right side http://www.extremebikescustoms.com/SUZUKI-FAIRINGS.htm try there
              sigpic

Comment

Re: 1989 katana 600 fairings

i have a lower belly pan, 2 tanks, a front fender, oil coller, a set of forks with handlebars, bar ends, complete, a few rear pieces, a rear wheel, swingarm, shock, and some other piece, let m eknow if you need anything, i can also have them painted one solid color for about 300.00 top quality paint job. B

Comment

i just got my 89 750 katana and found this site its very cool cuz like some of the other members i live in a small town and my bike need a lot of work but most of all i need both upper fairings i found a site that had a bad *** after market full set of fairings for like 300 but it had to ship from japan but i cant find the site again but if anyone has any ideas for parts i would like hear about them

Comment

I'm going to have to keep all these in mind, once I learn how to ride well and am sure I'm not going to drop my bike I'll be looking into a set of fairings as well.

Are there any more options?

Comment

Working...
                    X