X

stock or custome

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stock or custome

i was wondering if you would buy a stock kat or a custome ? I'm tring to decide what to do to mine so i can sell it it' an 06 600 . I can paint and everything but everybody i know says sell as is . just looking for opinions thanks
    sigpic

Stock. IMO it's harder to sell a custom painted bike because to do so you'd have to find a buyer with the exact same taste in paint. Also consider that a lot of people automatically associate new paint with a wrecked bike.
    I like you. When the world is mine your death will be quick and painless.

Comment

If you are going to sell I wouldn't bother puting money into it, You will not get enough of a return to make moding worth it.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

if your reason for considering new paint is because the bike is REALLY not as nice as it should be for the year (an 06 should not need a new paintjob), and you stand to lose a lot of money....well I have heard that some people will drive it into a lake, burn it, or just make it disappear....then call the insurance.

however, this is illegal and unethical. I would NEVER do anything like that, nor would I boldly suggest on a public forum that this is something you should do or consider.

I'm just saying.....
        I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

You won't get back what you put into it with paint, mods, etc. Of course there are exceptions. Now if you want a tax write off, I will take it as a donation and would even remove it free of charge
          "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
          JOHN 16:33

Comment

thanks for all the input i think i'm going to keep it...I'm tired of people talking shit because its a kat ... So I've decided to paint and powder coat ... ..any suggestions ...I've seen alot on the site just tring to find something that catches my eye.....

thanks for listening and the info
            sigpic

Comment

Paint it blue
              Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
              here's some southerly advice that may come in handy down the road a piece... Next time you are too drunk to drive, walk to the nearest pizza shop and place a delivery order. When they go to deliver it, catch a ride home with them.
              http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h311/dragkota98/

Comment

stock

Comment

There are so many custom bikes out there, that a stock appearing bike is rare anymore. i would leave the stock appearence as best i could. but spend your money in power/drivetrain mods(exghaust, intake, sprokets, tires, levers, etc.) you do what you want its your bike, thats just my opinion, and we all know what those are like..........

T
                  "Come to me, all of you are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest." Mathew 11:28

Comment

Working...
                  X