X

Window Stickers... or are they decals.. :) not 56K safe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Window Stickers... or are they decals.. :) not 56K safe

Ok I am trying to put together a pic so that I can have some vinyl made for my windscreen. I simply want my online name and that is about it for now. Which of these fonts do you think would look the best? the size will change and such i am just looking to narrow down to a couple styles.

0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

tough choice, have you thought about putting it right above the "suzuki" . Roughly above and between the two lower bolts or do you only want it off to the side?

The thing to remember is your really only going to be able to read this standing next to the bike, so you only need it clearly readable from only a foot or two away.

That windscreen looks awesome, can't wait to get mine on the bike.
    Kyle

Comment

#6 babe!
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Originally posted by woobie
        tough choice, have you thought about putting it right above the "suzuki" . Roughly above and between the two lower bolts or do you only want it off to the side?

The thing to remember is your really only going to be able to read this standing next to the bike, so you only need it clearly readable from only a foot or two away.

That windscreen looks awesome, can't wait to get mine on the bike.
        yeah that is the point... i only want it readable while parked or whatever..not really while riding.. the positioning is final just the font i am looking at..

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

# 4
          Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

i voted #4 dude
            Hello World.

Comment

#4 Z
              PAUL
              93 GSXF6 PIX.

"Opinions are like A$$holes, Everybody has one"

Comment

#4. The "Impact" font kinda matches the Suzi on the front
                1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
                2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
                Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

#2 here but they all look great, I would forsure stick with the vinyl on the windscreen.
                  TDA Racing/Motorsports
                  1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                  Who knows what is next?
                  Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                  Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Originally posted by BearKat
                    2 points for knowing what font that is... I am impressed

Comment

Originally posted by zleviticus
                      Originally posted by BearKat
                      2 points for knowing what font that is... I am impressed
                      WOOT!!!

Wheres my points? Can I have cookies instead?
                      1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
                      2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
                      Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

hey z is that a sportech yellow chrome windscreen you got? i was debating on getting that one or the black chrome. wasn't sure if going with yellow chrome on a yellow bike was going to be too much yellow.
                        -jason

Welcome to Katriders! Click Here to Register

RIP ROB (AKA BREEZE)

Comment

yes it is here are a couple pics.. one is the front of the bike with the crystal clear and the screen.. the other is what i want to do on the windscreen with the #4 font.

Comment

sweet!!!
                            TDA Racing/Motorsports
                            1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                            Who knows what is next?
                            Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                            Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

thanks once i get the details done i will post a link to the orignal photoshop doc or a template so others can do theirs. Plan on making the template and scanning it in to get the dimensions right tonight

Comment

Working...
                              X