X

Solo Cowl Paint

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solo Cowl Paint

I was just wondering about how much paint i should buy to paint the Braada Solo Cowl I have...I'm gonna go with the original factory White (base color and top color). I've looked at Color-Rites website and it doesn't say how much comes in their aerosol cans. I also have an undertail I need to paint too and would kind of like an idea of how much i should order. I'd hate to order too much and have a lot leftover...especially at $31 a can. Any Insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark

For just a cowl and the undertail, once can should be PLENTY!

Just make sure to get a very good and even primer coat down, and you will be good to go!
    Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

Comment

or u can send it to lou, like me, and let him do it for you..and if screws it up, u can just yell at him

Comment

Thanks!!! I'll go put my order in now!

Comment

Need, you are a bad boy. I am going to put a curly hair in your paint job
          Kan-O-Gixxer!
          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
          -Ohlins Susupension
          -Various Other Mods

Comment

turbo, make sure you post pics of how it comes out. i have the same bike and want to see how the white cowl looks.
            if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

Comment

"I colored the duck blue because I never seen a blue duck before" -Billy Madison

I don't know whay that popped in my head, but it did after reading your post about wantint to see the white cowl
              Kan-O-Gixxer!
              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
              -Ohlins Susupension
              -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou

Just make sure to get a very good and even primer coat down, and you will be good to go!
                This from the guy that put a nice big run on his fairing the first time I let him put on a coat.
                PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
                The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

Originally posted by cgstrong2002
                  Originally posted by SweetLou

This from the guy that put a nice big run on his fairing the first time I let him put on a coat.
                  At least it was on the fairing and not in his short..
                  Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Working...
                  X