X

How much would you pay for this...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much would you pay for this...

How much would you pay for this to get airbrushed onto your seat cowl?
    Or, how much should I expect to pay?
    Foolish men search the earth for worldly masters, not realizing that their own mind is the master.

Not my style but I respect how nice the art is! That would look nice with clear coat over it. How much are you paying? I would go up to at least a hundred bucks but it has to be worth more especially for air brush.
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

Depends on the artist and area. How much time is involved with the following: prep, air brushing, and clear coating. Also figure in the paint supplies. I can only guess as to what you would pay somewhere of $150 to $ 300.

Comment

is the cawl preped and primed and ready to be airbrushed? if so $300 if not $400. you can also get that turned into a decal and then have the decal and cawl clear coated.

Comment

It's going on the cowl I got from Special K. It looks like it needs a little prep work, but not too much. The guy that I got the quote from (300, airbrushed) is the only one in my area that does custom work with airbrush. I have seen some of his work and it is awesome. I appreciate the input.

D
          Foolish men search the earth for worldly masters, not realizing that their own mind is the master.

Comment

$300 sound about right... it could be more depending on the size and complexity.
            -Steve

sigpic
            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
            Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Working...
            X