• Show
Clear All

• steves
    replied
    Yes

Leave a comment:

• frank_the_tank
    replied
    i have a 91 600, the tank and all plastic with the exception of the tail from any 88-97 600 and 88-97 750 will match right up to it correct?

Leave a comment:

• steves
    replied
    Yes

Leave a comment:

• Fault
    replied
    Got a bit confused on what the front fairing was (was thinking the one around the headlight). Considering buying a body kit online (for a 2004), but I can just paint my current front fairing with a rattle can if thats all I have to do

Leave a comment:

• chrisgreer23
    replied
    Originally posted by Fault View Post
    So cant put a front fairing from a 2004 on my 2000?
    Yes

Leave a comment:

• Fault
    replied
    So cant put a front fairing from a 2004 on my 2000?

Leave a comment:

• MikeyZ
    replied
    So if I got this right...a tank from a 95 WILL fit onto a 92 with no problems?

Correct?

Leave a comment:

• ITS_NOT_A_KNIFE
    replied
    airtech-streamling is cheaper than that

http://airtech-streamlining.com/suzuz/GSX7501988-97.htm
    Last edited by ITS_NOT_A_KNIFE; 07-24-2010, 02:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Leave a comment:

• boomer_95
    replied
    well i dont no if thats were this place orders them from but its a website called "cheepcycleparts.com". it says that you can order them from them, and they arnt to to bad for price. i think they were around 400 for either left or right main

Leave a comment:

• ThAzKat
    replied
    Originally posted by boomer_95 View Post
    well i did find a company that sells new but they wanted like 500 for just the one side. that nd their in the states so shipping would add that up to........ well over my buget anyways lol
    which company, Maiers????
    Last I checked they only had one side available. Yes the new ones are pricey if you find them. http://www.airtech-streamlining.com/...7501988-97.htm you can get fiberglass from these guys but again very pricey for shipping just because of size and where they are coming from. http://www.maier-mfg.com/catalog/suz...a-fairing-side
    here is maiers site. only have rightside main not the left

Leave a comment:

• boomer_95
    replied
    well i did find a company that sells new but they wanted like 500 for just the one side. that nd their in the states so shipping would add that up to........ well over my buget anyways lol

Leave a comment:

• ThAzKat
    replied
    Originally posted by boomer_95 View Post
    i have an 89 750 that desperatly needs new front fairings (both sides), where is the best place to get them new?? and is anyone selling a pair of used ones?
    Good luck to you on finding new old stock fairings for a pre! there just isn't much out there anymore. You can find some good used ones once in a while on ebay or craigslist or on here. I have come to the realization that you will have to be able to fix what you have.

Leave a comment:

• boomer_95
    replied
    i have an 89 750 that desperatly needs new front fairings (both sides), where is the best place to get them new?? and is anyone selling a pair of used ones?

Leave a comment:

• ReynoldsWrap
    replied
    The fenders are different. The fender you have now is attached at the top the 03 bolts on the sides. Check out some pictures on the site and check the years you will see what I mean.

Leave a comment:

• tyler_251
    replied
    So if I buy a full fairing kit for an 03, to put it on my 99 I will need a new tail light, a spacer for the rear, a new cable for the latch, and is there anything else. Also, will the front fender not fit right?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X