No announcement yet.
X

Tank Pad/Protector.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got the same set-up as bruisa15...progrip carbon tank pad and progrip gas cap cover....not a problem at all with them sticking

Comment

I had a pro grip gas cap protector and when it got cold and I went to fill up, it would come off. I finally just ripped it off.

I received my Fybre Lyte real carbon one and that this is solid as a rock. Could not be happier with it.

Thanks for the pointer on that one Speedee, now come back to KR already!!!!!!!
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
      JOHN 16:33

Comment

This thread just pops up out of nowhere sometimes... I can't believe it's still alive.. I still don't have a tank protector

Remember, Caps Lock is Cruise Control for Cool

Comment

Bump :P
          "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

Comment

does anyone have pics of the chrome tank pad? i was thinking of getting the progrip pad and gas filler cover
            SFC Smith US Army Iraqi War Veteran.
            Honda 919 Rider

Comment

Only what I saw one e-bay. They look nice.

Comment

Working...
              X