Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

need opinions please...possible dial-up warning!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need opinions please...possible dial-up warning!

just playing around with photoshop, what do you guys think my SV looks like with red wheels?

looks like crap!
    0%
    should be the next mod.
    0%

i dont like it personlly, then again im a fussy bugger, silver, white or chrome only for wheels IMO.

but the important thing is.. WHO CARES!! its your the fella that has to ride it, your the fella that has to wash it, your the fella that has to look at it everyday. so it really should come down to your POV and not some clown half way accross the world sitting on his arse blabbing shite like me.

have fun modding!

cheers.joe.

Comment

I think the red looks cool, it would look even better if you could pick the red up on other parts of the bike with a few details.
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Originally posted by Katgirl
        I think the red looks cool, it would look even better if you could pick the red up on other parts of the bike with a few details.
        I was thinking exactally the same thing...powdercoat the pegs, brackets...few other subtle touches 8)

Comment

The red... I could take it or leave it.

Personally, I would go with black rims and CF exhaust. Those would compliment the already black seat and side piece.

Have fun!!! 8)

Comment

red fairing bolts would accent pretty good too bro

Comment

I have to plus 3 on adding more red accents!! looks good and is definitely better than neon green on a red bike.
              TDA Racing/Motorsports
              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
              Who knows what is next?
              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

looks like some scarlet and gray to me
                if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

Comment

Originally posted by soccersteve
                  looks like some scarlet and gray to me
                  WOW, I have been away too long, I didn't think about that but you are right
                  Some NRC covers PC'd in red would add to the look
                  TDA Racing/Motorsports
                  1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                  Who knows what is next?
                  Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                  Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

I think it looks nice, just what katgirl said though...accent some other parts with the same red.

Comment

I think it will look cool once you get it done along it the other little accents.
                      DON'T HATE THE PLAYA, HATE THE GAME!!

Comment

Definately needs some minor red accents.
                        Kan-O-Gixxer!
                        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                        -Ohlins Susupension
                        -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Katgirl
                          My sentiments exactly. That dark red isn't too common and to have just a few parts that same colour and perhaps some paint/decal work done to the tank or whatnot... she'll be one sweet looking bike
                          Experience is the hardest teacher, it gives the test first and the lesson afterwards

Comment

I like it.
                            You got it.
                            Get on it.

www.georgiasportbike.com

Comment

I'm going to have to agree, I think the red would look good if you were to accent it on other parts of the bike as well. Fairing bolts would be a nice touch.
                              -jason

Welcome to Katriders! Click Here to Register

RIP ROB (AKA BREEZE)

Comment

Working...
                              X