No announcement yet.
X

Paint or Decal for...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats one of the other main reason Im thinking decal spedee...

Comment

For some sweet decals check out www.purpleharley.com
      I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane

Comment

We do custom vinyl (in any design you want) or stickers. The custom vinyl will last for YEARS witout fading, etc...stock graphics on sportbikes are cut vinyl, and anymore, they only clearcoat the tanks. Vinyl is also a much cheaper option. For something of the size you are looking at, it's $10 per color per application and it would be using your graphics. This includes the prep time if your graphics needs to be cleaned up, etc. Matt, catch me on IM and I'll tell you more about it.

Also, check out this page and look at the Repsol Replica and the Telefonica Movistar bike...these are examples of our custom vinyl graphics.

If you're not on a SpeedWerks bike, you're probably behind one.

www.speedwerks.com

Comment

Hey Senior Speedworks,

If he sent in just a drawing or what not of what he wants, can you just scan it into a computer or something, and then gt the vinal printed out from that?
          Kan-O-Gixxer!
          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
          -Ohlins Susupension
          -Various Other Mods

Comment

It depends on the quality. If you sent it to us along with the dimensions you wanted it, we could tell you an exact price quote and whether it would require prep work or not.

Also, I forgot to mention that beautiful Rossi replica on our paint and graphics page is my street bike!

www.speedwerks.com

Comment

It would be graphic designer quality (hey, when your sudo g/f is a graphic designer, may as well, its free!)
              Kan-O-Gixxer!
              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
              -Ohlins Susupension
              -Various Other Mods

Comment

If it's graphic designer quality, it shouldn't require prep work. Feel free to send it to [email protected] (don't forget to let us know the dimensions, as well). We'll let you know and I promise we'll take good care of you!

Can I borrow your pseudo g/f sometime? I could use a graphic designer big time!!!!!

www.speedwerks.com

Comment

hm i need to get some vinyl done for my screen of my online name.
                  Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Speed, you can have her!!!!

She is back in college right now going for her business degree, because she wants to run her own shop, but still works on stuff on the side occasionally. She has done graphics for me in the past, and all I had to do was bring them to the vinal place. They turned out WONDERFUL!
                    Kan-O-Gixxer!
                    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                    -Ohlins Susupension
                    -Various Other Mods

Comment

Our vinyl guy is the best. He does all of signage for Dover Downs for the NASCAR races and does all of our race bikes. He can do some awesome stuff. We're trying to get him to create replica kit vinyl packages to put on our site.

www.speedwerks.com

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
                        Speed, you can have her!!!!

She is back in college right now going for her business degree, because she wants to run her own shop, but still works on stuff on the side occasionally. She has done graphics for me in the past, and all I had to do was bring them to the vinal place. They turned out WONDERFUL!
                        Does she do side jobs???? (ok those of you with your mind in the gutter...I'm potentially looking for someone to help me with ads and such!)

www.speedwerks.com

Comment

Yes, I am sure she would, let me talk with her, and see what her school load is like, and I will send you a pm. Also, sorry for referring to you as a Senior. Did not relaize you were a senorita

What all would you need her to do exactly? Full workup from a hand drawing? Come up with the logo's? Just fix and freshen up the images?
                          Kan-O-Gixxer!
                          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                          -Ohlins Susupension
                          -Various Other Mods

Comment

Yes, I am a senorita, however, may husband will also be making posts under this name, too...so you'll never know whether you're getting the senor or the senorita!

I *may* be looking for someone to design a magazine ad for us once per month. I also may be looking for someone to design some cool stuff for SpeedWerks t-shirts. Stuff like that.

Would prefer to use someone I "know." And from what Matt tells me, you all are a good group of folks.

www.speedwerks.com

Comment

This we are. I will let her know what you are looking for, and give her that email you posted previously, and you guys can figure out all the details stuff. I can vouch for her work, as she did all the desiging stuff back in the day when I had a car club. Everything turned out awsome.
                              Kan-O-Gixxer!
                              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                              -Ohlins Susupension
                              -Various Other Mods

Comment

Cool! Muchas Gracias!

www.speedwerks.com

Comment

Working...
                                X