X

felt like sharing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• felt like sharing

Here is what I have so far on the body parts for the build. i havent decided on full fairings or half naked but its startin to look mean now

May just go with a belly pan design of some sort and leave it bare on the sides
    Uh Oh here we go....

That does look mean. Is that a Gixxer frame?
    2003 Black/Gray Hayabusa

With great Horsepower, comes great Responsibility!

Comment

Nope.. that is a Katana 750 frame. Besides the frame and the tank, not much else will be a Katana though.

Greg

COURAGE -

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone
      who have the courage to defend it.

First Sergeant(Ret) - US Army - 21 years

Comment

Looks like the beginnings of a real beast! Very nice (in a mean sort of way )indeed!!

I'd definitely go with some sort of body fairing. As much as I like my Kat, IMHO with the fairings off it's an ugly frame design Don't necessarily need it fully covered but with a little consideration you can easily cover the "ugly bits" and still have a nice looking fairing

Comment

looking very good, deffo on the belly pan like a speed tripple type? will you be filling the indented parts on the tank where the fairing fits??

i wasnt too sure on the naked kat till i seeen one with the bottom filled in where tha fairng used to fit.
          i cant recall the guys name its the orange one ( aaaah you know who i mean) and then of course i seen that windowed clutch cover so now i quite like a naked kat!! keep up the good work

dan
          i pitty the fool that dont ride oldskool

Comment

Im pretty sure im switching to a diff tail......not saying what though
            Uh Oh here we go....

Comment

Working...
            X