• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white kat

thinkin of painting kat white . would like to see any pics of white kats

here is my pre 98 white Kat...

Comment

You can check out my profile too.

I THINK Ghost and myself are the only ALL white Kats on here anymore. And mine has vinyl graphics on it.

Greg

COURAGE -

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone
      who have the courage to defend it.

First Sergeant(Ret) - US Army - 21 years

Comment

I was considering painting my '02 Kat all white but I think it would stand out a little too much or the white would be blinding.

Comment

Re: white kat

Originally posted by carver
          thinkin of painting kat white . would like to see any pics of white kats
          here you go ,i just got it yesterday
          Attached Files

Comment

I thought about going all white, but I wont be keeping my kat for more than another year. All I'll be doing is painting it all black, if I were keeping it I'd turn is aallll white baby
            Just remember: Satan loves you

Comment

Sic lookin bikes guys !
              sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

Bean, that is one sharp kat! I must admit as partial to black as I am that bike looks good. The chrome(polished?) wheels and clear signals help the look alot. I'll bet keeping your lower fairing clean is a P.I.T.A. though!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

wow i really like that white and chrome... looks awesome

Comment

Clean & Nice kat!
                    Watch for your Guardian Angel
                    750 '04 Kat (blue)

Comment

hehe... mine is in the process of becoming a sick white... keep your eyes peeled, i will get her back together by next weekend.
                      Without Fuel, Fire, and Compression- Air just seems useless!

Comment

WHITE IS RIGHT

Go to my profile and check out the whiteness....not done yet.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Pale rider
                          "If you believe everything you read - better not read."

Comment

white kats are definitely hot

Comment

I did mine in pearl once, but the acrylic clearcoat couldn't take the heat. Now that I've discovered professsional urethane clearcoats, the sky is the limit!

My bike doesn't look like this anymore, but this was last year's color scheme. The silver underside was Rustoleum's Hammer textured silver. It held up SO well I didn't have to repaint that part when I re-did the farings. I was so impressed with the Rustoleum Hammer, that I did my uppers in Hammered Black with no clear coat added.
                              Attached Files
                              It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid then to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X