X

Where to find clear marker lenses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find clear marker lenses

Where do I find clear frt marker lenses (Ontario, Canada). Please help!!!
    Gripp & Regripp

Go to clearalternatives.com That is going to be the best place to get them. Yes even those in Canada got theirs from there.
    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

He's right
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

x3 yup, thats where 99.9999999999999% of riders get them !

Comment

true, ture. I ever got clear turn signals and a tailight for my VMAX from them.

Shipping takes 2 days in the states, and its cheap shipping too.
          Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

Yes go with clearalternatives.com they are awesome I got mine in the mail this week and put them on.. they also offer integrated tail lights and led tail lights which are friggin awesome.
            Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

YES, YES, Clearalternative.com!!!!!!!!!
              TDA Racing/Motorsports
              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
              Who knows what is next?
              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Thanks alot I'll order them today
                Gripp & Regripp

Comment

Working...
                X