X

my new dash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my new dash

As you may know I'm modding the dash, what do you think off the first results? (looks easy but it's a ton of work, to measure, design and jigsaw it from an alloy plate, not to mention the bending)
    Right now it's drying, since I sprayed it with expoxy-primer.

Wow, that will look great. A lot of work I bet.
    Bike is sold

Comment

That is looking really sweet, nice and sharp! Keep posting more pics as you progress! (and it does look like a lot of work)

Comment

sprayed in the same colorscheme...

Comment

That is awesome! I love your bike - have since I first saw it on KP.
          Squidbusters.com Admin

Comment

Damn Good, when you are done you are hired for more work. lol It looks Awesome Dude!!
            TDA Racing/Motorsports
            1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
            Who knows what is next?
            Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
            Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Originally posted by THAZKAT
              Damn Good, when you are done you are hired for more work. lol It looks Awesome Dude!!
              I'm a slow (but accurate) worker and not cheap at all you may hire me TK 8)

Comment

looks good kweb! niiiice as always
                Hello World.

Comment

now that's mod'n. looks great
                  rock
                  always working on mods

Comment

My time is worth $60 and yours? I can't wait to see that on the bike!!!!!!
                    TDA Racing/Motorsports
                    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                    Who knows what is next?
                    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

wow, with that paint scheme, your handy work looks even more impressive...great job !!!

Comment

Nice!!
                        I really like the paint...
                        When are we going to see the whole bike?!?!

Comment

I hope it will be ready end of march, as you know I'm modding the frontend with a Moko-USD which will need some time, the dash is very time-consuming and.. i've bought me the ultimate mod 8)

Comment

Wow, that is hella Sweet. Are you building all of that yourself? Looks very nice!
                            Kan-O-Gixxer!
                            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                            -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                            -Ohlins Susupension
                            -Various Other Mods

Comment

We can always count on you to do top notch quality work.
                              Suzuki Katana: The best underated motersicle in da woild

Comment

Working...
                              X