No announcement yet.
X

my new dash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are the second and third display lines?

That looks really cool.
    AMA member # 224227

Comment

Yes, please explain the different lights and functions. That is one SWEET piece!
      TDA Racing/Motorsports
      1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
      Who knows what is next?
      Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
      Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

That is very nice. You did an excellent job!
        Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

OK I will try to explain

the orange lights left and right of the analog tacho (yet to come) are the signalindicators for left/right
          the green light is a voltage-indicator (if the loading-volts are up 13.4 it will light for 10 seconds)
          the blue light is the high-beam indicator
          the red light is for oil-pressure, to low and it will keep flashing

the red 0 at the right is the digital gear indicator

the left unit (visible in the daylight-pics) is the Pro-oiler digital chainlube-system-commander

Coming to the big LCD with the 4 mode-buttons at its right

At the left the predictive fuel-indicator with reserve-indicator (flashing symbol)
          In the middle (first line big zero) actual speed or top-speed (racing-mode)
          second line (left) tachometer or peak rpm (racing-mode)
          second line (right) temp-sensors (cylinderhead and inlettemp oilcooler), 24 hour clock, stopwatch,
          Third line odometer or tripmeter,
          extra modes: racing mode with predictive laptiming, accelerationtiming, fastest lap

Comment

That is really cool Kwebbel! I would be really interested in how you did it, I mean the Gear indicator and speed pick-ups on our Pre-98's. It's not something that I see myself doing, but I would love to know how it was done. Please consider a full write up for the rest of us.
            AMA member # 224227

Comment

Will do that as soon as I completed the other mods (frontend and B12 engine)

Comment

Am impressed bro

Can I ride it next time we meet?????

Nah, would never ask Kweb's, seeing and hearing it is kewl to!

Comment

You just did my friend, you just did....

Comment

Kwebbel. Great thing you have going there. I thought when I saw what your making that was the route you were going with it. Yes Please do a full write up of it. Question though, will this work in the pre98 750's? or did you design it to fit the pre98 600's?
                    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Kwebbel did you design that display?
                      Or did you purchase it..

Predictive gas gauge???
                      Based on milage??

Questions questions..
                      I think Highsight is right, finish it.
                      and do a full discription..
                      Then send the story into Motoradd..

Comment

I'm sure it will allso fit and work for the pre-750 HS

B_p I designed a lcd but didn't manage to programm the way I wanted it to be, while surfing on the net I stumbled over the Koso XR-SR display which integrated most off the functions I wanted, so I bought it and tore it apart right after delivery and modified it the way I want it. (some grinding, soldering, glueing aso had to be done.

The original...

after my modding..(replaced allso the front with a lexan front)

Comment

whoa you went straight tweeker on that!!!
                          my friend you have an awsome talent and just might love your kat more then I love mine.
                          FREAKIN AWSOME JOB =D>
                          2003 gsx600f (the yellow one)
                          vortex sprockets,D&D slip on,c/f led lights
                          JIM's cowl, mesh, clearalt's ds signal, zero gravity ds screen

Comment

So are you taking orders!!!!
                            TDA Racing/Motorsports
                            1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                            Who knows what is next?
                            Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                            Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Awesome
                              '92 Kat restoration/mod project

Comment

made the bezel(?) for the tacho, took a full day....
                                an impression, it will be painted orange.

Comment

Working...
                                X