X

Check out this tail...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out this tail...

check this out. you guys like it? its $300!! thats a lot! maybe braada is coming up with sometihng like this? i dunno. i like it, i think.

if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

Thats another nice one, good find. none of us know what Jim is doing, he is more secretive than Honda motor company ROFLMFFAO
    TDA Racing/Motorsports
    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
    Who knows what is next?
    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

That's pretty nice looking, not for me I don't think (especially at that price), but nice nonetheless.

Comment

That end is for the 02 or 04 and ups (When they changed from the bumblebee tail to the current set up). They come with built in led turn signals, or you can get them with out for a bit cheaper. From what I understand though, they are not a good fit. They are to shart, and leave some open area near the battery area, and the workmanship is not all the great. I have some pics around here of a guy that changed out his tail to one of those. Once the board is back to running normal, I will post them in here.
        Kan-O-Gixxer!
        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
        -Ohlins Susupension
        -Various Other Mods

Comment

All these gadgets for the 98+'s WOW. I need to start old school stuff.
          TDA Racing/Motorsports
          1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
          Who knows what is next?
          Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!

Comment

Very nice.
            Bike is sold

Comment

Doesn't anyone else think it looks like a sad face?
              Suzuki Katana: The best underated motersicle in da woild

Comment

i got ya on this beekman, it definately resembles someone who's not too happy!! maybe if it had a paint job, that might brighten up its day.

Comment

I am not THAT secretive!

These have been on the market for a while now. The guy mostly deals on eBay and I have even bought one of his undertails.
                  They are made of fiberglass, come with no instructions or hardware and he is even less sociable than I am if that's possible. I will say that his product and paint quality is very nice. I "deconstructed" the one I bought from him to see what and how it was made (blown in fiberglass with a skim coat of bondo BTW). IMO, not worth what he is charging but still nice for the money.

[opens door to top secret lab] I have been working on an undertail for the 98-02 models for a while now and have been putting some serious time into it recently. My ABS plastic undertails are almost complete and will be going out for testing in the next 1-2 weeks. Pricing hasn't been determined but they are expected to come in under $100 [/closes door to top secret lab]
                  Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Originally posted by BraadaJim

[opens door to top secret lab] I have been working on an undertail for the 98-02 models for a while now and have been putting some serious time into it recently. My ABS plastic undertails are almost complete and will be going out for testing in the next 1-2 weeks. Pricing hasn't been determined but they are expected to come in under $100 [/closes door to top secret lab]
                    So will these fit the '03 Kats since the tailight area is different? Just curious, can't wait to see the final product!

Comment

Originally posted by JesterGfx
                      Originally posted by BraadaJim

So will these fit the '03 Kats since the tailight area is different? Just curious, can't wait to see the final product!
                      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

i'm jealous man, i want one for the 04s!! but, i suppose i will get over it and eventually be patient enough for one to come out.
                        if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

Comment

Jesters are always making jokes.
                          AMA member # 224227

Comment

and for all who think that they will buy one and just change the rear end to an 03-04.......that doesn't work.....trust me....
                            Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

I now your aren't secretive Jim but you are working on some amazing stuff.

So if I can't go from 03 to 04 then a 97 won't go to a 03?? <laughing out loud>
                              TDA Racing/Motorsports
                              Who knows what is next?

Comment

Working...
                              X