X

98 kat rebuild

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 98 kat rebuild

I let my friend that doesn't have much expirience on a bike ride mine that had no insurace on it and he hit a mail box head on. He's all right but the bike isn't.I am the in process of rebuiling it and i almost have all the parts but the head light assembly.My qeustion to you guys is where would i find that at? I have been checking ebay alot and no luck also OEM is not able to let me access my bike, which is a 98 kat 600. If anyone can help please let me know.

thanks

where can i find a headlight asembly for my kat besides ebay and OEM

Comment

send member Special K an email, he should have anything you need. and keep checking ebay, i see the headlight assemblies on there from time to time..

"If you ain't first, you're last..." - Ricky Bobby
      "Your stuck on an anger bridge man, you gotta cross the anger bridge and come back to the friendship shore..." - Magic Man

Comment

try ronayers.com
        Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

I got a great headlight assembly from Special K. It ws for a pre 98, but it was in great shape and much cheaper than ebay. I'd go with Special K, he should have one for you.

Comment

Working...
          X