X

Confussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confussion

Anyone know why I can't seem to find an undertail for GSX-F all I seem to be able to find is GSX-R. Or are both the same I'm not sure, I've ordered the solo cowl from Braada, and now I would like to get the undertail, I seem to be a little unsure what I'm looking at, as far as parts go. First time dressing up a sport bike, please excuse my ignorance.

As far as I know, I don't think anyone makes one....except maybe yourself and some fiberglassing.

Let me know if you find someone who does though 8)

Comment

There's possibly one in the works..but the details aren't specific yet, so I'll let you know when I learn more.

But at this point, if you find one, its going to be a custom job.

Comment

the GSXF and GSXR will not be the same.
        Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

Sure they make one. Talk to Spedee or Beekman... they both have one. I honestly don't know what make they are... but I think they are from some place far away... Germany maybe?

I'm sure they'll pipe in here soon enough.. if not send them a PM!

Comment

I just found a site wondering through forum any know about www.freestylecorp.com they say they have one for the Kat

Comment

Originally posted by Junior
              Sure they make one. Talk to Spedee or Beekman... they both have one. I honestly don't know what make they are... but I think they are from some place far away... Germany maybe?

I'm sure they'll pipe in here soon enough.. if not send them a PM!
              Whoops...sorry to specify I meant the pre 98s

Comment

OH! Pre-98's!! People still ride those?!?!?!?

You guys are right... haven't seen one for the pre-98's.

Comment

if you're looking to get rid of the fender, just cut the thing off
                  Hello World.

Comment

Originally posted by irenekat
                    if you're looking to get rid of the fender, just cut the thing off
                    mine didn't come with a rear fender at all, so i don't know exactly what they look like or what a modified one looks like. i've heard of people cutting them or whatever, but does that remove it totally? from the back of my GSX, you see the bottom of the seat all the way up to the battery, the entire fender is gone and the huge gap in everything is an eye sore. when people cut off the rear fender, does it still cover up the bottom of the seat? i'm just trying to see if i should buy a used one and cut it or the "under the seat" look is the same as everyone else...

"If you ain't first, you're last..." - Ricky Bobby
                    "Your stuck on an anger bridge man, you gotta cross the anger bridge and come back to the friendship shore..." - Magic Man

Comment

You will pay for that comment Range's Biatch. I feel a NEW Daytona being added to my stable after the Rally.
                      www.mopowersports.com

Comment

I am hoping and praying that Braada will make them in the near future. <Amen>
                        TDA Racing/Motorsports
                        1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                        Who knows what is next?
                        Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                        Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

wild hair makes them http://www.whaccessories.com/Suzuki%20GSX%20R.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Highsight2020

You will pay for that comment Range's Biatch. I feel a NEW Daytona being added to my stable after the Rally.

Yeah, what he said!

Takirb, you should not be able to see the battery. Sounds like someone removed the whole thing instead of just the part that hangs down like a mudflap. (look at the pictures at the top of the page) That is called the "shovel" and is typically trimmed right below the rear seat.
                            AMA member # 224227

Comment

Originally posted by letsride
                              Yeah but not for a pre98
                              TDA Racing/Motorsports
                              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                              Who knows what is next?
                              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Working...
                              X