X

Confussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BeekMan
    You Dutchies are so clever! Keep up the great work Patje. Looks like the strive for quality runs in the family.
    As promised:
    Hey M-man, lang niet meer gesproken. Wij willen altijd goede kwaliteit, want half afgeleverd werk is natuurlijk geen stijl en het gaat tenslotte wel om onze vriendinnen die van tijd tot tijd een nieuw kledingstuk krijgen.

Comment

Well said! I'm lucky my wife is open minded enough to let me buy all this stuff for my 'girlfriend'
      Suzuki Katana: The best underated motersicle in da woild

Comment

Originally posted by BeekMan
        You Dutchies are so clever! Keep up the great work Patje. Looks like the strive for quality runs in the family.
        Now and then a good beating does the job Beek

Comment

Pat:

Your Dad can maybe fill you in a bit more on me & all the Kats I do.........and here's a link to my site: Special K

I would be REAL interested in getting some of your pre-98 rear undertails AND your huggers!

I'd like to put one on each pre-98 I do!

Especially if you do them for the 750's! I could use MORE then!

I have a good questions for you: It looks to me that your hugger will fit on the 98+ Kats also...................will it?

Thanks, and keep up the great work!

Oh, Yea, way to go on graduating also! 8)
          I've owned over 70 Katanas - you think I know anything about them?
          Is there such a thing as TOO MANY BIKES?
          Can you go TOO FAST on a bike?
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

I think Pat will be happy to know this, I will fill him in Special K
            Regarding the hugger, he's making a new model now which will especially fit the post-98's (brakereactor-arm underneath the swing) capable to hug a 170 tyre.
            The red one can max hug a 160-tyre and suites the Pre-98 modells...

Comment

Any new news on the pre 98 750 undertails and huggers? I would be interested in both. Or, where is the correct place to sign up at? Thanks!
              2002 R1
              Yoshi TRS exhaust, Undertail, Ohlins Steering Stabilizer, Dark Windshield, Frame Sliders.

Comment

Working...
              X