Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

looking for input on what mirrors to get...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• irenekat
    replied
    try 98+ mirrors...quite a few fella's have done that to their pre's

Leave a comment:

• WildKat
    replied
    yeah those mirrors would look pretty sweet on your bike I'd think, especially up against that sweet blue paint !!

Keith can give you some suggestions that Im sure he can hook you up with.

Leave a comment:

• Meikol2
    replied
    I see it. I just didn't think you could bolt anything substanstial there. Check out those Chrome ditties, NFS has posted about. Interesting looking mirrors, that might look good on your custom.

Leave a comment:

• takirb
    replied
    look close at the last pic, there's a tiny hole right beside the top screw on the windshield. the hole size is about the size of the windshield hole, so i already know i'm going to have to dremel some out. as for the turn signals, the prev owner gave me a set of universal stick on CF turn signals that don't sit flush nor look good on the bike. i think i'll have some turn signals mounted flush in the fairing when i get it painted again. the prev owner had just had it painted before i bought it, and the paint job is crappy. the guy didn't even sand down the paint underneath. when the blue chips off, it's red underneath, morons lol thanks for the compliments though, it's a "work in progress" bike...

Leave a comment:

• Meikol2
    replied
    You don't have any turn signals!

I really like the paint though. Where were the mirrors mounted? In the front signal holes?

Leave a comment:

• takirb
    started a topic looking for input on what mirrors to get...

looking for input on what mirrors to get...

the previous owner said he had the front end shaved to get rid of the stock mirrors since they were so big, and threw in a set of universal CF mirrors that just look awful. i was thinking of mountin gGSXR mirrors on there, but would like suggestions before i purchase anything... TIA
Working...
X