X

Clear or smoked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clear or smoked

ok i am buying some clear alternatives signals. he question is what looks better on a yelow kat? clear or smoked? I thought about smaoked for the rear because the rear tail section is black. Look at my ride profile to see the bike.

Thoughts?
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

I like clears...and I like to keep them consistent..so my vote would be clears all around

(What happened to your post count?)

Comment

Clear.

Bike is sold

Comment

Definately clear

Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

i like smoke cuz if the bike is yellow and you put the clear on im not sure aobut how it will look but its up to you i just like the lil black/smoke here or there to break it up from the lightcolors

Comment

clear....
            rock
            always working on mods

Comment

Clear looks all kinds of sweet!! definate eye catcher.. that'll be my choice

Comment

I do like the clear, and I have gone clear with mine, but I think the look of the smoke will look nice too. are you changing just the front, or the bask as well?
                Kan-O-Gixxer!
                -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                -Ohlins Susupension
                -Various Other Mods

Comment

both going with integrated clear tail leds.. LOL

Got to catch up to be competitive in the Kat of the month now don't I?

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Originally posted by kickitjp
                    (What happened to your post count?)
                    Hmm what the?

I locked it at zero... wanted to be different than the others on the board.

Comment

i just bought clear for my black one today but I think smoke would look good on the yellow one, but so far clear has looked good on everyone i have seen, I dont think you can go wrong with this choice
                      Big Cory
                      SBFMC 707
                      2005 Hayabusa

Comment

i like the smoked look. that is what i am going with.

www.vwvortex.com
                        I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
                        Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

try smoke in the front and in the back. theres this spraypaint called niteshades that they sell at auto shops...its sort of like a spray tint. shade your front turn sigs too!
                          Hello World.

Comment

Working...
                          X