Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bchez
    started a topic Wheel swap

Wheel swap

Hi there I am doing up my katana it was a rough bird when I bought it like her distinctiveness so want to pretty her up
    Does anyone know if the bandit 600 wheels will fit my 89 gsx600f I ask as I've been informed that a lot of the parts are same thanks in advance

• MotorBikeMike
    replied
    Originally posted by chewbacca View Post
    Hi guys I got a screw on my front tire on my 03 600 and was wondering would a pre 600 wheel fit there as I still have the wheels from my 92
    Only one way to find out........ Throw it on and see

Leave a comment:

• chewbacca
    replied
    Hi guys I got a screw on my front tire on my 03 600 and was wondering would a pre 600 wheel fit there as I still have the wheels from my 92

Leave a comment:

• Kreylyn
    replied
    Originally posted by Bchez View Post
    Hi there I am doing up my katana it was a rough bird when I bought it like her distinctiveness so want to pretty her up
    Does anyone know if the bandit 600 wheels will fit my 89 gsx600f I ask as I've been informed that a lot of the parts are same thanks in advance
    Rear wheel can be made to fit with some minimal work. The front wheel would take some serious work... and machining... and ... yeah, I'm gonna go with skip that..

Get as set of post kat wheels 98-02, no mods to fit... and will give you the 3.5" front, 4.5" rear that you would get form the bandit.

Krey

Leave a comment:

• zuma
    replied
    Well, that wheel thing is pretty popularly bad ju ju with most here. Right up there with K&N filters. I'm guessing you might stay with original wheels.

But the Kat's intrigue is universal. I remember the first time I ever saw a later Kat, just like I remember the first time I ever saw a new '63 Sting Ray with the split back window. Yow!
    Last edited by zuma; 01-05-2017, 02:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X