Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

I found a new anti-puncture product - It has worked!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SweetLou
    Gareth, what size was the bottle you bought, and do you think you could post a picture of it so we can see what the bottle looks like?

JohnE found this stuff...

http://www.gemplers.com/a/shop/searc...l&UID=20060424 1236420314621361

I just want to make sure it is the same stuff. And what did you use to get it inside your tire? Did it come with something to put it in?
    Lou,
    I contacted the company supplier in UK, and they said they don't ship to the US because of shipping charges and other things. Also, they said that the DIY 700 mi bottle is not sold in the US. We have on option now the one galon jugg. It is expensive at $70 including shipping and the pump, but it is much cheaper overall. The 700 millimitre bottle is good for 2 motorcycle tires and sold for about 25 Britich Pound($44). The one galon jugg is good for about 8 to 10 motorcycle tires. It will more cost effective if you can find some friends to split with.

Comment

Slime has a small kit with a bootle of green slime and a little 12 air comp. for $20 @ Autozone I'm thinking about picking it up and tossing the green slime just for the air comp. its about 5''x5''x3''. Im putting in an aux power outlet so running it shouldn't be a problem.

Picked up my first nail this weekend front tire too. Sucks sinces the bike and tire have only been on the raod a month 1300miles.

Buy a tire before I make my first payment.

Comment

Working...
      X