X

I'll be damned !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be damned !

On a whim I checked out Kneedraggers' tire selection , as I'll be needing some soon (probably early spring) , and I found they have Diablos in my size for $120 rear / $100 front (okay 160/60 and 120/60 , ALMOST my size) ! Last time I checked prices for those things they were like $60 more everywhere I looked ! Just thought some of yous might like to know http://www.kneedraggers.com/details/41-PIRDIAF
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Ehem

*cough*
    It would be $85 for 120/60f and $105 for 160/60r Diablos at

I'm very pleased with the tires I bought there.

Comment

Re: Ehem

Originally posted by Newman
      *cough*
      It would be $85 for 120/60f and $105 for 160/60r Diablos at

I'm very pleased with the tires I bought there.
      Well , even better !
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

consider yourself damned

Comment

Now call denniskirk and it will be $84 front and $104 rear and shipped to your door in 3 days.

Comment

...and I can promise you that the 120/60 and 160/60 will make you feel like you just bought a new bike.

Trust me on this.

Do it.

Diablos rule.

If we ever reach the point where we can't openly discuss riding bikes on acid without even a modicum of civility, then the terrorists have won.

HORSE BANG!!! ........props to *GP*

Official coefficient of friction test dummy

Comment

Originally posted by BISQ
              ...and I can promise you that the 120/60 and 160/60 will make you feel like you just bought a new bike.

Trust me on this.

Do it.

Diablos rule.
              Definitely a different feel and I even lowered the front 10mm to boot. talk about a new bike. Turns alot different, seems slower to rollover.
              TDA Racing/Motorsports
              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
              Who knows what is next?
              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

I have the 120/60 160/60 set up on my 89 and I love the feel of the bike. You will not use up the tire to the edge but you will be able to tell the difference. I have the M-1's on my bike. I might be trying the Diablos or going back with the new Pilot Tires.
                www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Ive heard alot of good thing about the pilots as well ! but im gonna save this thread for reference.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X