X

Rear Tire size how wide???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats too much stretch..

although.. Kreys arm and the blocks i designed work well.. and looks good..
    http://www.7thgeardesigns.com
    http://www.lunchtimecigar.com
    '90 Suzuki 750 Kat

"Shut up and drink your gin" - Fagin (Oliver Twist)
    "But, as is the usual scenario with a Harley it was off-line when it crashed," Schwantz added dryly.
    "You didn't hear what I meant to say" - my Son

Comment

Ok sounds like I will stay with a 150/70... but just asking what would be the big issue with going with a 160/70?? Just want to put a little more tire under me so I don't look like a tella tubby on rideing on a skinny tire..

Comment

you'd be distorting the true profile of the tire, thus making it skinnier than a properly installed 150, more or less...

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
        You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Ok 150 it is now last question. The front tire is a 110/70-17 will a 120 work work on the front.

Comment

Originally posted by snoop358 View Post
            Ok 150 it is now last question. The front tire is a 110/70-17 will a 120 work work on the front.
            a 120/70 will work fine...... 120/60's generally don't have the weight capacity for big pigs like the Kat.
            Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

for the 4.5inch rim, is a 160/60 ok?

Comment

Originally posted by macgyver89 View Post
                for the 4.5inch rim, is a 160/60 ok?
                Yes.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Working...
                X