Damn Nails!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheriff
    replied
    If it has tires on it from 2006, yes you should get new ones if only because they are too old.

Leave a comment:

• bagndrag
    replied
    feel ur pain found a screw in my tire last saturday morning

Leave a comment:

• Kreylyn
    replied
    Originally posted by Sjorge3442 View Post
    Found a nail in my rear tire today. I was hoping it was shallow, but it wasnt. It was in the stock tire, which has 2500 miles on it.

Rather than risk my safety with patches and what-not, I decided to just get a new rear tire.

Anyone know of any good deals going on and are there certain sizes that people tend to like on the kat more so than the stock configuration? I am also debating whether to just replace the front at the same time, but in all honesty, how bad are the stock tires?

The mcrapdamns?... um... the difference is huge!

Get new tires front and back. It's worth it, even if you had brand new mcrapdamns on it.

Krey

Leave a comment:

• Sjorge3442
    started a topic Damn Nails!

Damn Nails!

Found a nail in my rear tire today. I was hoping it was shallow, but it wasnt. It was in the stock tire, which has 2500 miles on it.

Rather than risk my safety with patches and what-not, I decided to just get a new rear tire.

Anyone know of any good deals going on and are there certain sizes that people tend to like on the kat more so than the stock configuration? I am also debating whether to just replace the front at the same time, but in all honesty, how bad are the stock tires?
Working...
X