X

Cheap tire set for kats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap tire set for kats

I'm up late as usual and was surfing the ebay for bandit parts that I might want, and I came across this... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_W0QQ...sQ26Q5ffviQ3d1

I don't have any experience with these tires specifically, but conti seems to make a decent product, and thought I would share this info for any of my fellow katriders on a budget. $159 for a set of tires to your door seems like a pretty good deal. Hope this helps someone out.
    Need those hard to find crush washers for the bottom end of your forks? PM me, i've got plenty

News from my latest doctors appointment "It's not a psychotic break, it's a psychotic fracture."

Scars are tattoos with better stories

Nice 542 might have to save this page
    1990 GSXR 750 Slingshot(sold)
    1992 GSXF Katana 750(sold 2014)
    1994 GSXF Katana 600 (gave away)
    2007 Suzuki Boulevard C-90 (sold)
    2003 GSX 1300R Hayabusa (purchased 2013)

I MIGHT HAVE BEEN THE BIGGEST DUDE YOUVE SEEN ON A 750 KAT.....

Comment

Never dealt with these guys but got a conti motion on the rear of my pre and absolutely love it
      1990 kat 600 sigpic

Comment

Just put a set of Conti Motions on mine about 1000 miles ago and I am very pleased.

Comment

conti motions front and back. still have a good 3/4 left on them. takes awhile to get them scrubbed in.5k +/- miles on them now. as far as the conti force
          "The shortest distance between two points is for people that don't ride!"

2001 Suzuki TL1000R Sold to Cintidude "May you be one with the Torque!!"
          1998 Suzuki Gsxr 750 SRAD
          2006 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

I think the Conti-Forces are discontinued. You might want to check the dates on the tires.
            Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

I have run both Conti Road Attack, and Road Attack 2. Loved the Road Attacks, and love the Road Attacks 2's even more. Haven't used any other conti tires, but I agree with LoudnLow...check those dates!
              ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
              チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
              Semper Fi

Comment

They are both the wrong size for a Kat, and they are going to be old stock.
                Pics
                Pics
                No pics yet
                Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

+1 on being old stock because Continental lists the contiforce only for supermotos.

My first bike was an 04 Kat 750 that came with brand new contiforce front and rear. The tires grip well, have great feedback, and last too. I put 5k on them and they still had some life in them.

Comment

http://www.motosport.com/motorcycle/...MBO/?id=118071 i have used these with good results. 150/70-17 is available.
                    never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Working...
                    X