X

best price online tire retailer - PR3s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best price online tire retailer - PR3s

Well, I've put about 17,000 km on my set of PR2s. Just about time for a new set.
    I'm looking to pick up a set of PR3s.

Anybody know who's got the best price on the PR3s right now?

I've heard jakewilson thrown around a few times on here for tires - but they don't stock the 150/70's for the pre kat.

Normally I would be worried about shelf life with the "cheapest" retailer, but I don't think the PR3s have been available long enough for this to be a problem!

Originally posted by MrBrant View Post
    Well, I've put about 17,000 km on my set of PR2s. Just about time for a new set.
    I'm looking to pick up a set of PR3s.

Anybody know who's got the best price on the PR3s right now?

I've heard jakewilson thrown around a few times on here for tires - but they don't stock the 150/70's for the pre kat.

Normally I would be worried about shelf life with the "cheapest" retailer, but I don't think the PR3s have been available long enough for this to be a problem!

2wheelspro.com has a set (all quotes your sizes) at $277.90 shipped, in stock.

Lowest I found...

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post
      2wheelspro.com has a set (all quotes your sizes) at $277.90 shipped, in stock.
      2wheelpros.com, maybe? Never dealt with them, can't vouch for them.

I was gonna suggest Bike Bandit if you have an AMA membership, but they just jacked the prices WAY up after my last tire order (Like $80 on the set I ordered three weeks ago.) Skip BB.

RonAyers, depending on shipping, their prices are very competitive, but the shipping is tends to be slow, and it's not free.

AmericanMotoTire.com

JakeWilson.com

Those four are my usual gotos on tires. Good service and competitive pricing from all of them. Prices are fluid and always changing, so the best price today, won't necessarily be the best price tomorrow.
      Pics
      Pics
      No pics yet
      Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

I'll add motorcycle superstore to the list... (only $20 more for the set over the price I listed). Dealt with them many times for tires and ship really fast, great service, and even did a no charge return on a tire once with absolutely no hassle at all.

Krey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Cool - thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
          X