X

pilot road 3 problem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HemiKat View Post
    That was a screw up front Firestone and Ford together... thats why we can thank them for mandated tire pressure monitors on all vehicles starting in 2008
    Nissan told me about that, mine's gone off twice since I bought my car

I still check it every week, as well as checking the bike every time I ride.
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

I had a Mountaineer... I did my research on the subject.
      Originally posted by arsenic
      93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

Originally posted by HemiKat View Post
        I had a Mountaineer... I did my research on the subject.
        Hahahaha, fancy Exploder...
        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
        Originally posted by soulless kaos
        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by thetable View Post
          Thanks for the link to the actual post Jay. Perhaps the OP could update the link at the beginning of the thread.

I've heard the story, but put in very little faith in it, because it is the only one I've heard. It seems to be an outlier, and a tire that we have no way of knowing the full history on.

I put 6200 mile on the PR3 down to this point:

No problems anything like that and in all kinds of conditions from heavy rain, to high temperatures and extended twisties and slab.

done
          2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

Working...
          X