X

I need a new rear tire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a new rear tire

im looking to get a new rear tire any suggestions on a good tire thats not going to cost me too much

There are a couple of threads on this,... Use the search function, but some of the cheaper tires are Shinko, and Continental Motions... Then going up from their.... I think a bunch of people like the Michelin Pilot 2's and 3's
    Check my garage for current pic and upgrades

My build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=127457

Comment

Lots of threads... Michelin pilot road 2 on my Kat, Michelin pilot powers on my R6, love them!
      95 GSX600F -- GO DUCKS -- 06 R6
      Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing -Helen Keller
      ---
      I often post mobile; Keep that in mind when I write like a 5th grader

Comment

cliche of the day:

good tires aren't cheap, cheap tires aren't good. Shell out the few extra $$ and put some real rubber between you & the road.
        sigpic
        "Character, in the long run, is the decisive factor in the life of an individual and of nations alike." Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by clark827 View Post
          cliche of the day:

good tires aren't cheap, cheap tires aren't good. Shell out the few extra $$ and put some real rubber between you & the road.
          +1: Going from stock Dunlops to the Pilot Road was really like a whole new bike. Plus they gave me real confidence in the wet.
          Wherever you turn, wherever you go, if you get it wrong the least you can know: there's miles and miles to put it back together.
          G. Tipton, R. Halford, K. Downing

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X