X

Pilot road 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thetable View Post
    Last set was barely hanging in there with 6200 miles (Concours 14), I put 33k miles on the Connie in the last year, so yeah, 6 sets should last me a little more than a year.
    6200 a set isn't as much as I would have thought out of them. Are you some what aggressive when you drive? Track days (doubtfull for a Concours 14.. but who knows!)? Or just fairly normal operation?
    My YouTube Videos
    My motorcyle map!

Comment

Originally posted by Omnivore View Post
      6200 a set isn't as much as I would have thought out of them. Are you some what aggressive when you drive? Track days (doubtfull for a Concours 14.. but who knows!)? Or just fairly normal operation?
      For comparisons sake, same bike, Angel ST < 4000 miles, BT021 < 3000mi to bald front, PR2 ~6500, but the last 1000 were nervous. I ride hard and fast on a very heavy, very powerful bike.
      Pics
      Pics
      No pics yet
      Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

Originally posted by clark827 View Post
        Just taking a blind shot in the dark.. work in DC?
        Opposite direction.
        Pics
        Pics
        No pics yet
        Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

Originally posted by thetable View Post
          For comparisons sake, same bike, Angel ST < 4000 miles, BT021 < 3000mi to bald front, PR2 ~6500, but the last 1000 were nervous. I ride hard and fast on a very heavy, very powerful bike.
          Good info thanks.
          My YouTube Videos
          My motorcyle map!

Comment

Working...
          X