X

conti tires

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• conti tires

Just saw this sale. Looks like a GREAT price!!http://www.compacc.com/p/Continental...ckage-Specials
    Warning!! Will ride at anytime for no reason.

I have conti sport attack and will never use them ever again they are just ok but bad on leans .....im getting these fo a super price . http://www.s1000rrforum.com/forum/ri...one-tires.html

Comment

I've heard great things about the new contis.... But I've never used em and love my pilot road 2s
      95 GSX600F -- GO DUCKS -- 06 R6
      Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing -Helen Keller
      ---
      I often post mobile; Keep that in mind when I write like a 5th grader

Comment

I've got contiforce tires and have not had any problems.
        sigpic

Ride the twisties!

2000 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

i have the contl motion now and the are good tires. i ride reasonably fast and they're fine. i got my package from dennis kirk for less.
          never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Road Attacks here. Waiting, albeit impatiently, for Road Attack 2's.
            ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
            チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
            Semper Fi

Comment

Im running road attacks... great tire.

they have a 170 rear that is designed for and will fit a 4.5" rim like on the POST bikes... looks killer
              Last edited by hardlydangerous; 01-12-2011, 12:38 AM.
              98 GSX750F
              95 Honda VT600 vlx
              08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

I run the regular road attacks in stock sizes. I have had hard parts on the ground and not had a tire slippage problem. I'm on my second rear and the same front. Will order them again when this one wears out.

JHILDE
                Damn you Nicole, We will not speak of the 2012 Rally

Comment

Originally posted by hardlydangerous View Post
                  Im running road attacks... great tire.

they have a 170 rear that is designed for and will fit a 5.5" rim like on the POST bikes... looks killer
                  Do you have a link to where I could buy the 170 rear for a post kat? I have a 05 and lookin for a new rear and have seen the 170 and it looks awesome

Comment

This has been answered but can't remember for sure... The 170 on a post rim would not fit a pre for clearance reasons... right?
                    95 GSX600F -- GO DUCKS -- 06 R6
                    Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing -Helen Keller
                    ---
                    I often post mobile; Keep that in mind when I write like a 5th grader

Comment

the post rear wheel is 4.5". conti motion 170/60 is made for that size wheel. double check the attack. i got mine from dennis kirk.com.
                      never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

correct on the size.... my bad 4.5" rim on the post

Denis Kirk was where I saw the 170/60-17 for a decent price.
                        the conti website was where I got the info on what rim size it will properly fit.
                        98 GSX750F
                        95 Honda VT600 vlx
                        08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

The motorcycle tire is the crucial outer component of the motorcycle wheel, directly connected to the rim. It delivers essential traction, durability against wear, absorption of surface irregularities, and enables the motorcycle to turn through countersteering. The contact patches of the two tires s

GREAT PRICES HERE AND FREE SHIPPING!
                          2006 Katana 600
                          Bought it 4/09 with 3 miles on it
                          Dark Smoke Zero Gravity WS
                          CompWerkes Fender Elim.
                          RS-3 slip-on
                          DynoJet Stage 1 JK

Comment

Working...
                          X