X

Dunlop Q2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunlop Q2

Has any one used to the Dunlop Q2s? I have an opportunity to get a set for $200 plus about $50 shipping to Hawaii. I've seen they have great reviews, but I was trying to see if anyone personally has used them. Also is there a way to mount tires myself without any special tools or will I need to either have someone else mount them or get some tools? Thanks

OK, I know I'm in the minority around here but I love the Qualifiers (Don't tell GixerKat I said that ) They wear well but take a while to get warmed up, but when they do they're sticky. Definitely a warm-weather tire.
    sigpic

Comment

I had original qualifiers on my bike and they stuck good and handled well, but I got **** for wear out of them. Maybe 3k miles tops...Id be willing to try a set of Q2's for that price though....they wont be awful I promise that

Comment

If you are riding a kat, you would be wasting your money on the Q2's. They are sport tires. Unless you are extremely aggressive, you are better off with a sport touring tire. The Q2's are getting great reviews though.

Comment

Originally posted by Vacuumdog View Post
          If you are riding a kat, you would be wasting your money on the Q2's. They are sport tires. Unless you are extremely aggressive, you are better off with a sport touring tire. The Q2's are getting great reviews though.
          +1
          90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
          I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
          Originally posted by soulless kaos
          but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

I don't ride aggressive when I commute back and forth to work, but I do like to take advantage of the free track days offered by the Keith Code school that are offered on base every other month, so I want to stick with something more sport oriented. I'm still trying to decide on the Q2's or the CT2's

Comment

Working...
            X