good chain and sprocket?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
    WTF did you just say?

H'e mixed up & hasnt realised that you can get O-ring chains in any size along with more types & styles of sprockets than you can shake a stick at
    Renthals & twin spots do not make a streetfighter !

Comment

Originally posted by tone View Post
      H'e mixed up & hasnt realised that you can get O-ring chains in any size along with more types & styles of sprockets than you can shake a stick at
      maybe put back a lil one to many haha
      sigpicwww.violationmotorcyclegear.com
      www.dfwsportbikes.org

Comment

plus he only has 5 posts....he must have just started riding.. oh, yeah...I'm gonna listen to him--got 29k out of my first chain..now WHAT did you say????
        Oh and I'm at almost 58k on my bike---and only the second chain..(P.S. --IT's called OIL--use it and see why- about every 600 miles...and I don't clean my chain--just wipe it down with the oil on there)
        Last edited by DoyleDee; 01-23-2010, 01:02 PM.
        Horn broken--watch for finger....

Comment

What is the best set ?

Hi, i am from Brasil and i need some help to buy a chain and kit ? I heard that the DID is a better chain and the KIT what is teh best one ? I would appreciate if you could put some links to help me !!
          Tkanks.
          Roberto

Comment

Originally posted by rbviegas View Post
            Hi, i am from Brasil and i need some help to buy a chain and kit ? I heard that the DID is a better chain and the KIT what is teh best one ? I would appreciate if you could put some links to help me !!
            Tkanks.
            Roberto
            Oi Roberto! By most accounts the RK and DID chains are the best of them, but any of the premium chains will be more than enough to handle the 750's power. We could put links up here, but honestly, you have a pretty good chance of having the parts seized in customs, or paying 100% taxes on them if you order from the US.

I don't know if you're an orkut user, but there is a pretty big GSX750F community on orkut, and they could probably tell you about buying a chain/sprocket set down there.
            Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Working...
            X