X

tires

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tires

who has the best prices for tires? I have the stock macadams and just noticed the rear is worn flat in the middle.

TRY PARTS411.COM
    (((((((RIDE HARD OR GO HOME)))))))

Comment

Ronayers.com is a good one.

Most places on the net are close to each other in price, it's the shipping some will nail you on. Ronayers for example is a flat $8US per tire for delivery anywhere in the (continental) US.
      Kyle

Comment

tires

Comment

America's trusted online source to shop the best discounted Motorcycle, UTV, ATV, Side by Side, and 4 Wheeler aftermarket tires, gear, parts and accessories.

Got a set of Diablo Stradas from them for less than $200 shipped . Can't beat that . (well , maybe)
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Dennis Kirk will beat any published tire price by a dollar. For orders over $100 they do not charge shipping.

Comment

I got my last set from Americanmototire.com as well... My regular source had a price bump that I didn't like.

Caution:
              You may find that your local dealer won't mount mail-order tires (seems to be standard practice in VA, WV, some other areas), or may charge you enough of an up-charge to make mail order unattractive.

KNOW THIS:
              Most shops charge a greatly reduced rate if you bring them the tire and wheel, instead of the whole bike.

Cheers
              =-= The CyberPoet
              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Has anyone have Cyclegear mount their tires? A few weeks ago I was talking to one of the guys there and he said they charge $14 dollars to mount tires if not purchases there and $11 if you did buy from them.

Reading CyberPoet's post makes me wander if that price is only good if I take only the wheel in.

Comment

Working...
                X