Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Crome Katana OEM Wheels from CycleTherapy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crome Katana OEM Wheels from CycleTherapy?

Looks nice... but a bit pricey IMHO.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GSXR-...64089401QQrdZ1
    I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Code chrome, code chrome. Paging Dr. Beekman

Comment

I found a place here in texas that will chrome rims for $500, soo $650 for rims already chromed.. that's not too bad.. is it?

Comment

Well, maybe and maybe not... what's shipping cost? Plus, it's an exchange program. You send them your rims and they send you some from their stock that are already chromed.... Probably better off getting yours chromed locally.

Comment

this place is in Columbus

Custom seats. Chrome warranty. Chrome wheels. Warranties available on wheels. Contact us today for free estimates.

Comment

I think hs2020 has the hookup on a place that is very reasonable as well.

Comment

Originally posted by KatDan2
              this place is in Columbus

www.bikes2nv.com
              MMMMMmmmmmm that chrome and candy red would look great!! But I like just chrome also, decisions, decisions.
              Nik
              88 Katana GSX600F, 19k miles, Total Custom- Soon to be revealed!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter
                I found a place here in texas that will chrome rims for $500, soo $650 for rims already chromed.. that's not too bad.. is it?
                You have to give him your rims as well.

Originally posted by Dan Dubeau
                If there was no friggin border I would have done this long ago. This stuff costs a fortune up here. I'm going to be doing something this winter though (again).
                Suzuki Katana: The best underated motersicle in da woild

Comment

One pic shows the normal 3 spoke rim and the next pic shows a 6 spoke, so wich one do ya get after the auction?
                  R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Originally posted by BeekMan

Originally posted by Dan Dubeau

If there was no friggin border I would have done this long ago. This stuff costs a fortune up here. I'm going to be doing something this winter though (again).
                    more chrome? imagine that !!

Comment

Originally posted by BeekMan
                      Ahhh I did not notice that!
                      This place in Texas will do a swing arm for $250 that sounds high to me...

Comment

[/quote]
                        Ahhh I did not notice that!
                        This place in Texas will do a swing arm for $250 that sounds high to me...[/quote]

Better than the $350 they quoted me here in Lubbock!!!
                        Nik
                        88 Katana GSX600F, 19k miles, Total Custom- Soon to be revealed!!!!!!!

Comment

Esshhh!!!
                          Guess I'm not getting my swing arm chromed anytime soon!

Comment

I got my swing arm done for $250 here in Nashville. So that is about right. Do not send anything out to Cali unless you send it to a member to take in for you. $650 for rims that are chromed in an exchange for yours is not that bad. I did it this way. I bought a spare set of rims had them chromed put new bearings in and mounted new tires. Then I sold off my old rims to someone on here. So I got a little bit of my money back. Sinfulf4i hooked me up with a rear rim and Special K got me the front one. Now for those that have a pre 98 I might be selling my rims this winter to make room for some 98+ chrome rims on mine. If I do sell my rims it will cost you $450 for them. I still have to get a set of 98+ rims and then get them chromed. So who has a set of 98+ rims that are true they would sell? I know Special K does.
                            www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Working...
                            X