X

someone recommend a place to buy a chain and sprocket

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• someone recommend a place to buy a chain and sprocket

Need a new chain for an 01 750 and might as well do the sprockets as well. I want steel, not alum. Need the pieces to last vs look tricked out. So who knows a good site to order from, want to get the parts kinda fast because im spending $220 every check for gas in my dodge ram, gotta get back on the bike!

I know i need a 530 chain and stock sprockets are 15 and 45 (i think) what is the length?

I can take care of that for you. I can get you the steel sprockets. Chain prices and front sprockets are on my site. I will have to get you a price on the steel rear.
    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

I had good luck with http://www.sprocketcenter.com/c/1621...ana-89-06.html

They're a bit slow on shipping, but they're cheap.
      sigpic
      »Ross Wendell
      »1992 Katana 600, 1987 MR2 turbo, 2005 Corolla

Comment

Use HS202, and support the website, get a good product, and good service!... It's worth it!!!

Krey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

How long do chains and sprockets usually last?
          Always take the scenic route

Comment

Depending on how well you take care of it, anywhere from 5k to 30k+
            sigpic
            »Ross Wendell
            »1992 Katana 600, 1987 MR2 turbo, 2005 Corolla

Comment

Are you talking miles or kilometers? I have 28000 kms now?
              Always take the scenic route

Comment

Miles. Good upkeep (cleaning, lube) along with good riding habits will net you at least 20k miles.
                90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                Originally posted by soulless kaos
                but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Working...
                X