X

Will these fit my bike

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will these fit my bike

I have a 96 600. Is this kit what I need?

Says it is...

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

looks good ta me
      Joker
      The newest addition to the Family!
      sigpic
      stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Call ahead or double-check Vortex's website to make sure that combo contains steel sprockets and not aluminum ones

Cheers
          =-= The CyberPoet
          Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet View Post
            Call ahead or double-check Vortex's website to make sure that combo contains steel sprockets and not aluminum ones

Cheers
            =-= The CyberPoet
            Pretty sure it's steel front, aluminum rear...

Krey
            93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post
              Pretty sure it's steel front, aluminum rear...

Krey
              They offer steel/steel, at least in the OEM tooth-count combo's. I know that I had to go out of my way to track down the right part numbers to make sure I was getting steel/steel instead of steel/aluminum (aluminum doesn't last nearly as long).

Cheers
              =-= The CyberPoet
              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

It already shipped before I ready your comment about steel/steel. I'm sure it is going to have an aluminum rear. Thank you though as for trying to help me out as always.

Comment

Working...
                X