X

OK how bout Pre 98 tires???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But he's on a 600 , smaller tires .
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

UPS!!! md86 is right!

Found this scan of a brochure for the Katana 600 @ Suzukicycles.org
      Attached Files
      Ich lebe mein Tod, Tag für Tag!

Willkommen zu meiner Welt...

Comment

Are the wheels different on both katanas?
        Ich lebe mein Tod, Tag für Tag!

Willkommen zu meiner Welt...

Comment

The wheels are the same for both, you can go to a 150 in the rear, wider will take some modification of the brakearm.

Comment

Wheels are the same size ? Hmm , then I wonder why the stock tires are different sizes .... :-k Never even thought about that !
            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

just look it up md86 and you'll see

Comment

Originally posted by md86
                Wheels are the same size ? Hmm , then I wonder why the stock tires are different sizes .... :-k Never even thought about that !
                the differance is power the 750 had more power so the engineers felt that the bigger bike needed a wider rear tire for more traction for more power nothign like putting skinny tires on a bike with high horsepower make rolling burnouts fun

Comment

I have a pre 98 and went to 120/70 and 150/70 Diablo Stradas. I love them to death. I had some older Metzlers (not the z6 or whatever the new ones are) prior to these and there is a night and day difference. Going up you will notice a difference in how far you lean in your turns but that is an obvious difference some people forget to think of. Anyways, those Strada's supposebly are going to have a great lifespan on them and they have not broke loose on me once in a turn. (i have about 1K on them now)

Comment

Working...
                  X