X

New Chain n Sprockets Help

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Chain n Sprockets Help

I have searched everywhere around here, and I found some mixed ideas and content, but I want a specific answer if you please. Im gonna replace my chain and sprockets, I want higher low end power and i dont mind if i lose top end power, what type/kind of sprockets should i get. I'm also looking at an Rk GB520GXW chain since it's the cheapest. what specific suggestions do you guys have for me. Any information would be useful, thanks.
    Meow. -Count_Filth's_Katana

You will wear out that 520 chain quickly on a 450lb bike. 520 chain is for weight reduction if you are racing. You will get no real savings going with a 520 chain. Tell me the price you are looking at and I will see what I can do for the 530 setup that you need.
    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

No set price realy, just like under 200.
      Meow. -Count_Filth's_Katana

Comment

Oh I am sure I can hook you up. PM me your bike information and the size front and rear sprocket you would like to have.
        www.mopowersports.com

Comment

I don't think he knows what size he wants, just that he wants acceleration at the cost of top end speed. I'd recommend 15/50 if that's what your looking for. That should get you the pull your after...

Comment

Working...
          X