X

Wheel Power-coating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel Power-coating?

Is there anyone out there who can possibly help me to either power-coat my wheels blue or find someone who can do that type of job? Let me know!
    Jeeps and Katanas are all you need to live, you have the off road experience on one side, then you can go home and tear down the street. Plus girls like jeeps and bikes. Looking to upgrade my 600, anyone who knows mods on my bike, let me knwo some things I can do to make it faster. [email protected]

Powder Coat... call local paint shops maybe

Comment

ooo ooo me me pick me i can do it in school

Comment

I am looking to get my wheels powder coated as well. I called a guy who said he'd do the pair for abou 150 cdn. didnt sound like a bad price but so far he's the only guy i called, so i dont know how that price is

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

ill have a rear rim for sale im gonna powder coat it anycolor your want and ill sell it to you let me know what oclor you want and when i do it ill sihp it to you

Comment

Originally posted by duff daddy
            ill have a rear rim for sale im gonna powder coat it anycolor your want and ill sell it to you let me know what oclor you want and when i do it ill sihp it to you
            where do you live? I might be interested?

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

pa

Comment

it would probably cost a bit much in shipping..I'm probably better off looking closer to home (Oshawa Ontario)

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Working...
                X