X

Fullbore Tires

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fullbore Tires

Anyone ever heard of?? Anyone have any on there kat??
    99 Katana 600-Sold
    2007 Kawasaki ZZR 600-my new baby

I have no clue what you are talking about. do you have a link for more info?

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
    You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

I've heard of them, but I don't know very much about them. Seems safe to go with a tire you've heard of, and others, to me though.

Comment

Teddy-http://www.fullboretires.com

Enjay- I thought the same thing my friend bought a front and I had never heard of em. I just wanted to kno if anyone had used em cause they are about the price of Shinko's.
        99 Katana 600-Sold

Comment

They make me think of the Tomahawk M1 and M3 tires. Where they use a carcass from a Michelin or Dunlop and then reapply rubber to the tire. I know the problem with the Tomahawks was the weight of the tire (sometimes twice the weight of the same size of most major manfs) which adversely affected the handling, and overall performance of the bike.

I know one of the mags did a comparo with the major manfs and the Tomahawks, prolly search around a bit and you can find it.

IMO - buy a good tire. After all, it is one of the most important things on your bike and not really a place you want to go to cheap. If you look around the net, you can find a good deal. I saw a set of brand new Pirelli Diablo Stradas on ebay a few weeks ago, 235 bucks for a front and rear shipped. And that was a 180/55 rear.
          2006 GSXR 600 Gone to Gixxer heaven
          BMC Notorious 918 HT
          2007 GSXR 750

KATRIDERS SOCAL GROUP RIDE 2009

Comment

Ya I figured some cheap tires I wouldnt buy them. I am gonna get some Conti's or Metzler's
            99 Katana 600-Sold

Comment

Based on that poor excuse for a website, I'm not sure I would even want to park next to someone with them on their bike. No contact information, and almost no information on the tires in general. What is piece of mind worth?

Add another for never heard of them.
              Pics
              Pics
              No pics yet
              Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

I will let you know. There is one on the kat i just bought. So far i have no complaints. Only been a couple hundred miles thoigh. Seems to be okay in the turns. I am by no means a knee dragger though. I am more of a commuter bike rider. I take an occasional long ride with a group but nothing mpre than a couple hundred miles. And a lot of that is straight. Most twisties are on the Ortega highway. So i don't know how much i can really test it.

Comment

Working...
                X