No announcement yet.
X

tire purchase?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The www.cyclegear.com buy one get one sale is always fun.
    This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
    BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

I got my last set from solomotoparts.com
      Katriders.com, we've got dumb answers!

Comment

Before I started selling stuff I bought from kneedraggers.com They are a good place to buy from.
        www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Yeah kneedraggers.com is a good place to buy from. I ordered a set of grips from them but they sent me the wrong color so after sending them a email, they sent me out the right ones and let me kept the old ones too. But i ordered my tires from www.ridedirect.com since they had the road attacks around the cheapiest i could find them

Comment

well is being about 3 months since I purchased my Shinko tires and let me tell you brothers, I'm happy with the little fukr!!!!they grip pretty good, the handling on my bike has improved quite a bit..I also notice that I take curbes a lot more leaned than I used to with my Mitzers..Defenetly a good tire to purchace.. I still have to take them to the canyons but I can tell you right now that they will performe just fine...

Comment

Working...
            X