Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

what other bikes came with a 4.5" rear rim?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what other bikes came with a 4.5" rear rim?

anyone know what other bikes came with a 4.5" rear wheel.

Suzuki or any maker?

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

any make or model just wondering whats out there

Comment

Well, in suzuki models...

GSXR 750 and 1100 around 88 or 89ish
        650 and 750 Bandits, most models
        SV 650 most models
        GSXR 400 most models

Kawasaki..

90-93 or 94 ish zzr 600

Honda

CBR 400, 600 88-90
        vfr 400 89+

Yamaha

VZR 1000 87-88
        FZR 750 around 89ish

hrm... most of the 4.5 rims are going to be around 88-90 it would seem. There may be more, but that is about all I wanted to look up.

Check tire fitment guides, some will have the rim sizes, just be aware that they may not be fully correct on the size. You will want to confirm from alternate sources prior to purchase.

Krey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

lol ya most of these bikes are late 80's early 90's lol i guess proof once again why gsxr guys like to rag on the kat

Comment

suzuki rgv 250 have a 4.5 r17 rear, and a 3" front . look to be the same as gsxf
            cheers brenton
            1988 "redheaded step child" 600

Comment

Originally posted by Miyagi View Post
              lol ya most of these bikes are late 80's early 90's lol i guess proof once again why gsxr guys like to rag on the kat
              Are you serious? That's why you posted this thread?

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
              You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

lol no just making a funny comment observation. i was just sitting around wondering what other bikes came with the 4.5 rear wheel. just a joke. thanks for the responses

Comment

the kat is 80's technology, even the 98+ models.

Comment

Working...
                  X