No announcement yet.
X

Wheelie Gears?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is it possible to wheelie the 600 w/out clutching the hell out of it? Or rather, has anyone done this before? I was trying all day to actually get the front end up just from getting on the throttle in 1st, 2nd and 3rd gear, but it seems that there is just not enough torque. Right when the bike starts to feel like she will go up, I have to shift before I wind it into the red. I'm sure I could use the clutch to pop her up, but it's just such a heavy bike that I'm afraid of the damage it would cause.
    01' Katana 600
    sigpic

Comment

nope your gonna have to clutch it up
      sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
      k9 GSX-R 600
      GO VOLS!

Comment

Originally posted by Coreyrf600 View Post
        You guys are making sound like a katana is going to be no fun to own
        Originally posted by woobie View Post
        It depends on your idea of Fun .
        Follow Woobie some time, and tell me you can't make a Kat fun. He makes me want to be a better man!

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

Originally posted by gobigorange189 View Post
          nope your gonna have to clutch it up
          Yut UUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Beeyotch!!!!!!
          Captain of Squad 11

Comment

You guys always talk about how bad it is on the fork seals, but wouldn't all this clutch work wear the hell out of that, requiring it to be replaced?

Comment

YUT UGH!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx4F94DnATY"]YouTube - "Yut ughhhh!" Craigslist Stunt Police Poser Idol Riders[/ame]

I had forgotten about that, wow I get such a kick out of that vid!
              Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Joker
                The newest addition to the Family!
                sigpic
                stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

I wonder what happened to that douche nugget. His lameness didn't last long, but Yut Ugh! Is classic. You need special tires to do drifts!
                  Captain of Squad 11

Comment

I've got special tires for drifting, they're the stock dunlop's 205s, pieces of sh**.

Just cause I like this smiliey
                    Blackdog
                    DRz-400e plated
                    Blue 05 750 (sold, sob)

Comment

wow so glad i found this video !!!! was having a horrible day this made it so much better !!! hahahahahahahahahahaah

Comment

I guess the best wheelie gear for a Kat would be a helium filled helmet
                        2002 GSXF 750

Comment

Working...
                        X