X

tire question for the todd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tire question for the todd

What is the stock tire pressure for the michelins? cold and normal. I am re tod did, and cannt find anything but the cold temp at 42psi. My rear tire is currently at 27.5 and front at 25psi.
    Here I sit in stinky vapour, waiting for some toilet paper. How much longer must I linger, before I start using my finger.

Sofa king wee todd did ? Uh , I e-mailed Pirelli to find out mine . If you're really unsure , a good place to start would be 32f/36r . Oh , stock tires/pressure is usually under your seat . Most tires SEEM to like 32f , but the rear seems different ... FYI , Sport Demons like higher pressure , so mine are at 33/37 . Still experimenting a bit , too .
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

According to the sticker on the swing arm, 34 front and 36 rear for the stock macadams.
      Kyle

Comment

Dunlops should be run 33 - 34 on the front, 36 - 37 on the rear. Add 1/2 PSI front and 1 PSI rear for each additional 100lbs of load over 150 lbs rider weight with Dunlops. I.E. - if you weigh 250 with your gear and bags, run 34.5 front, 38 rear. All these values are measured cold. If in doubt, contact Dunlop directly at 1-800-845-8378.

The 42 PSI imprinted on the tire is the highest cold pressure it can be run at safely.

Cheers
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by woobie
          According to the sticker on the swing arm, 34 front and 36 rear for the stock macadams.
          i thought it was 33/36 ?

tim

Comment

Originally posted by trinc
            Originally posted by woobie
            i thought it was 33/36 ?

tim
            It was on my 2000. They might have upped it for a later model year (help offset the tread scalloping that happens), or his bike might have originally shipped with the OEM Dunlops that came on some years/markets, in which case it should say 34/36.

Cheers
            =-= The CyberPoet
            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

34/36 stock.

Personally , I ran 33/35.

03K... your tires are WAY too soft. Stopping pullin the wheelies and put some air back in those babies.

Comment

Working...
              X