X

tire opinions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tire opinions

I checked on some tires for the ninja yesterday and the guy recomended Pirelli Sport Deamon's. I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on them.
    PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
    The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

No.
    Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

Comment

I had them . I liked them . I like my Diablo Stradas more though , maybe . Sport Demons seem to be fairly cheap right now , too . The Demons are bias though , and the Stradas are radial , so you might wanna think about that one . I DID like the Demons quite a bit , though .
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by md86
        The Demons are bias though , and the Stradas are radial , so you might wanna think about that one .
        I was told that since my bike came stock with bias tires that I shouldnt use radials.
        PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
        The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

Well , I THINK the Kat came with bias-ply , but nearly everyone runs radials . I think the big thing is you don't wanna mix and match between the 2 . Pick one or th other . I'm sure you'll be fine . But don't just take MY word for it . Listen to these testimonials .....
          (that's your cue , guys !)

Comment

Corey did you ever buy these tires, right now they are my first pick,
            due to my limit on availibility sizes for my bike.

Has anyone else tried these??????
            'Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose and sometimes it rains" !

Comment

I tried the Sport Demons . I liked them . Now I have the Diablo Stradas (150/70) , and I MAY like them better . Diablo Stradas come in quite a few sizes , if you care ...

Comment

MD,

Yeah, I check the sizes after reading your post, no
                have my size!!!
                'Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose and sometimes it rains" !

Comment

Working...
                X