No announcement yet.
X

Motorcycle Superstore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got the same tires a the same place ..... eveything was great .....

Comment

ohh man now I'm confused....

I guess I'm going with americanmototire.com ..

Comment

Wow, I've never been accused of being TOO energetic before. LOL!!!!

But I like the cute comment!!! People are definitely surprised when they see me that I am not a big butchy female!

-- Laura
        If you're not on a SpeedWerks bike, you're probably behind one.

www.speedwerks.com

Comment

Big butchy female ? You sounded like a little short bubbly chick high on caffeine .
          Okay , so AMT JUST shipped my frikkin tires . I ordered them over a week ago , and was told they'd be shipped by the 25th *looks at calendar* . Okay , they ARE pretty cheap , but still ...
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by md86
            Big butchy female ? You sounded like a little short bubbly chick high on caffeine .
            Okay , so AMT JUST shipped my frikkin tires . I ordered them over a week ago , and was told they'd be shipped by the 25th *looks at calendar* . Okay , they ARE pretty cheap , but still ...
            I'm definitely NOT a big butchy female, but people seem to think I will be because I work in a motorcycle shop.

And yes, I do drink a little too much caffeine.

www.speedwerks.com

Comment

Finally a face to go with the voice

OK maybe I better picture this image when I'm ordering stuff or I won't be able to take you seriously

Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

That is too funny!!!! That was at the WERA Grand National Finals two years ago. It happened to fall over halloween.Was very funny to see a bunch of racers dressed up in costumes.

Laura

www.speedwerks.com

Comment

Im bored at work so I looked at what the tires for my Vmax would cost on some of these sites. I didnt see them on Speedwerks, and for some reason Dennis Kirk crashes my browser at work so here goes.

Metzeler 880 Marathon Tires, prices including shipping to RI

Americanmototire 208$
                  Chapparall 238$
                  Moto Superstore 253$
                  Ron Ayers 198$

Moto superstore seems way outta wack! Ive noticed that lately Chap Motorsports has been high too. That price from Ron Ayers is the best Ive seen yet. Oh, and MAWonline didnt carry my size
                  Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

We don't have many tires up on our site even though we can get tons of them. If you want me to check pricing, I can do so for ya. Just give me your tire sizes and zip code so I can let you know shipping.

We can get tons of tires, they are just not our priority in terms of getting them up on our site. Too much other cool stuff to get up.

www.speedwerks.com

Comment

I didnt want to waste your time because I wasnt really intending on buying new tires for at least 3 months or so.

But if you want to look it up
                      Zip 02886

Sizes
                      110/90 V18
                      150/90 V15
                      Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

Here's the backpack I got for riding, they had the best bang for the buck and the turn around time from order till it arrived was really great. I've got stuff from other places, so far CycleGear.Com has been the slowest an even in store orders seem to take a week or more. I guess that is ok, but I'm looking more for a 2 to 3 day arrival and the week plus a few days just seems to be a bit long.

Best of luck,
                        Paladin

1996 GSX 600 F
                        Katana

Comment

Working...
                        X