X

Love my new Diablos!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love my new Diablos!

I just put on some new Pirelli Diablos on my 04 kat and the bike handles like a dream, night and day difference from those crappy macadams. I am running 120/60 up front and 160/60 in the rears highly recommended

I went with the Diablos last fall, and you are absolutely correct!! I love them, and I cant think why it took me so long to upgrade!

Comment

me too. They are awesome
      I don't need a girlfriend... Windows goes down on me everyday!

Comment

Good choice (esp for dryer areas of the country -- just be careful in the wet), and whoa! They are much better than the Macadams

Cheers
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I got some diablos last season. They Rock. I ride in the rain all the time and they are great in the wet. On the rare occasion that the diablos break loose they are very predictable.
          '92 Kat restoration/mod project

Comment

What was the model of diablos that you bought. Does it matter? Is any diablo good? What sizes will fit or recomended for 05 750 Kat?

Comment

So I have on right now some tires that are a stepup from the OEM Dunlops...and yes they suck hard. But they're touring so they're taking so long to wear out...

a. should I just replace them with some nice rubbers now (cause I'm getting kinda scared in the twisties, cause I've felt them almost slipping out..)

b. wait until they wear out to replace them

Comment

Originally posted by katlover
                What was the model of diablos that you bought. Does it matter? Is any diablo good? What sizes will fit or recomended for 05 750 Kat?
                Front 120/60/17

Back you can go betwen I believe 150/60/17 to a 170/60/17
                Kan-O-Gixxer!
                -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                -Ohlins Susupension
                -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
                  Originally posted by katlover
                  Front 120/60/17

Back you can go betwen I believe 150/60/17 to a 170/60/17
                  The back needs a 160/60ZR17 if you go the diablo route... why? Because the diablo's aren't available in a 150/70ZR17 and the 170/60ZR17 is pushing the stock rear rim too hard (poor bead-lip to rim interface). There are a few manufacturers that make 170's that will fit correctly on a 4.5" rear rim size -- Avon is the only one that comes to mind.

KNOW THIS:
                  All Pirelli motorcycle tires are build by Metzeler under contract.

Cheers
                  =-= The CyberPoet
                  Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
                  X